Sunday, February 6, 2011

Finally finished decorating the bakery!

To begin this post by saying I'm exhausting would be an understatement. Coffee has been more than an energy boost for me, it has been my lifeline. I've spent long hours and sleepless nights trying to finish in time for Valentines day. Not to mention, I changed the floor plan and color scheme more than a hundred times. However, it was all well worth it. So here, finally, I present to you Cupcake Jubilee's first retail shop!!


I will be offering 11 cupcake flavors daily with one "Cupcake of the week" flavor. Hours will be Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm and Saturday 10am - 5..sorry Sundays the shop will be closed. (I will need my beauty rest.) You can schedule pick ups for specific flavors. Grand opening day coming soon!  really really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment