Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Candied Apples Cupcake Jubilee Style


We all have those wonderful childhood memories that linger. Mine cosist of weekends at the beach eating Nathan's hot dogs and stopping by Williams candy shop on Surf Avenue. Now that I live in Orlando Florida the nearest beach is 45 minutes away, Nathan's hot dogs are near the airport (20 minutes) and candied apples are hard to find.

I can't replicate a Natahan's hot dog even if I boguht a frozen pack from the store.  So, I decided to make some candied apples instead.

Here's what I made.




Coconut drizzled with chocolate

And................



Butterfinger!! Apples taste so much better with peanut butter!!

Come and get them!!

Stop in at Cupcake Jubilee today to get your candied apples!

8421 South Orange Blossom Trail
Suite 212
Orlando Florida 32809

No comments:

Post a Comment